Monday, June 13, 2011

Bike to the Bay

So my boyfriend, my mother and my aunt are two weeks away from a challenge.  We are riding 150 miles for multiple sclerosis. 

Since registering for this event, I have gone through many mental and physical challenges, but none equivalent to some of the stories I've read about from those that have MS. 

The most that I can do is to help raise awareness and raise funds to promote research for finding a cure to this condition.   That being said, we have two weeks to the ride and are pushing every avenue we have to raise our goal: $2,000. 

I know that the economy is trying and asking anyone for any kind of monetary donation is a challenge, but every little bit helps.  If you are willing and able to, please take a second to support the cause and donate toward our ride.

Thank you.

No comments: